August 5, 2009

Finally started!


It all started when a classmate of mine noticed my obsession with photographing and critiquing recipes I've made. I didn't think much of it, but knew I loved baking and cooking and enjoyed photographing the finished product. She thought this would be a perfect opportunity for me to start a blog where I could post recipes I've tried. We also wanted to use this as an avenue to share recipes. Nothing builds good friendships like food, and we loved every bit of it.
So...after a few years of procrastination and constant nagging from one awesome friend, I've finally decided to start a food blog.

So here is my thanks to Katie Roche for the constant pushing to get this started!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay Melinda!! I'm so excited to see what delicious food will result from this! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!! Thanks for sharing Melinda, I can't wait to read up and I love the forensics nod to your food too :)

    ReplyDelete